IAABD is what it is because of your involvement as its members. You may get involved in a number of ways:
- Sign up to review for the Journal of African Business
- Contribute features to the IAABD newsletter
- Submit manuscript for the IAABD annual conference and sign up to review conference paper submissions.
- Present a paper at the IAABD annual conference.
- Chair a Track at the IAABD annual conference
- Nominate persons for IAABD leadership positions
- Growing the Academy through joining into discussions and following IAABD on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Volunteering for an IAABD committee or task forces and volunteer to engage in an activity that you enjoy and that builds the Academy.